Sunday, May 23, 2010

Have a Laugh

To set up the scene.... I am in my bathroom putting on make-up.

Sunshine walks in, sees me, and says, "I want some lip sauce (aka lipstick), mommy."
I look at her and simply say, "nope."

"But why you get lip sauce, Mommy"

"Because I'm a mommy and mommies wear lip sauce"

A full 5 seconds or more pass by as Sunshine sits deep in thought.

She finally replies with (and with all of the attitude she can muster)

"Well Mommy, I is a girl and girls wear lip sauce!"

LOL Did my 2 yr old daughter really just think and say that to me????

Needless to say, she got her lip sauce...if for nothing else, for making Mommy have a good laugh!

1 comment:

  1. "Lip Sauce"! That alone is cracking me up! With that many people in one house there is in NO way you are going to get a day without amusement of some sort! hahaha

    ReplyDelete